Veterinary care is an essential part of our community. Our office will be open and we will continue to provide services at this time. It is also important for us to work with you and our staff to limit direct contact in order to focus the safety and well being for everyone during this pandemic.
New Broadway Veterinary Admittance & Checkout policy during COVID-19
- We are no longer allowing Clients to be in our building to practice social distancing.
- Upon arrival, please REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE & CALL US
- We will get you all checked in over the phone
- A technician will then come out to your vehicle to get your pet
- We ask that you have your dog ON A LEASH & outside of the car so we do not invade his/her space.
- All cats MUST be in a SECURE crate or carrier.
- All payments will be taken over the phone after the appointment.
- If there are further diagnostics needed or further questions while we are examining your pet the Veterinarian will call to discuss.
- For MEDICATION & Food refills, we ask that you call ahead. We will take your payment over the phone. STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE when you arrive and we will bring it out to you.
- Anyone who is sick, showing upper respiratory symptoms, may have had exposure to Coronavirus or has a sick family member, please have a Healthy Friend or family member transport your pet to the clinic on your behalf. (Sick patients only in this case)
Thank you all for your patience during these unprecedented times. We will do our best to arrange your visit from outside the building!