New Broadway Veterinary Admittance & Checkout policy during COVID-19
We are now back to business as usual with the following exceptions:
- Masks are required for all humans entering our premises.
- To enter you must pass the following questions:
In the past 14 days:
- Have you had or do you have a fever or feel feverish
- Have you had or do you have a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Have you had or do you have flu-like symptoms
- Have you had or do you have any recent loss of taste or smell
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been COVID19 positive
- Have you been tested positive for COVID-19
- Has anyone in your household been tested positive or has COVID-19
If you prefer curbside service please call when you arrive and remain in your vehicle. We will call you for your pets history and come out to your car to get your pet. After the exam our Veterinarian will call you to discuss the exam. We will bring your pet out to you and collect the fee.
For medications and pet food refills we ask that you call before you run out. We may need to get our veterinarian to okay your refill or need to order it if we have run out of it. We will call you when when your product(s) ready to pick up.
Thank you all for your patience during these unprecedented times.